New Stereo and speakers are in fairly happy...

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 06:16:10 EDT

Got my new JVC KDAR300 head unit and new Infinty 8602i series in all 4
corners. Started in the back and worked my way front.. The 5x7's I had to
drill 4 brand new holes, couldnt use any of the originals. and I will be
damned if i only now have 2 screws holding each rear panel, vibrates like a
som bitch... 8-(

Got the front ones in and this is where i turned unhappy.. Only have 2 of
them holding down the speaker. Looks like removal of that plastic schroud
in doors and you could just about stuff 6x9's in it. Is there some after
market speaker /accessory manufactuer that makes stuff for a situaution like
this, a bad fit?

Anyway, as Long as I leave the "loud" off on the stereo it friggin rocks,
well at least least rocks to som kid rock, little texas and trace adkins...
have yet to play any rock n roll in it.. might test it out as I pull up to
work this morning..

Later,

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's

---