Was: Game Over, Now: BBQ or Bust

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 09:56:57 EDT

Sorry to hear that Tom, I was really looking forward to running my Gen I in the
mud with the infamous Christine.

My ’88 is loaded up on the trailer, just need to throw a few more things in the
back of my ’96 and we’ll be underway in the morning. Ingrid and I should be
there either tomorrow night or Thurs. morning.

Sorry Norah, despite my best efforts, the cheesecake won’t make it out of the
apartment. It’s already suffered a fatal attack. ;) I do have Barry’s Root Beer
though. Anything else I need to bring while we’re on the subject?

Walt