BBQ Status Report 2

From: SilverEightynine@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 22 2004 - 15:05:02 EDT

Well the signs are up on the trails - and the trails ARE SLOPPY! The trails
are the muddiest and sloppiest I have ever seen. Much wetter than last year.
The pond that Christine went into is even more full of water. Slippery Hill is
pretty slippery alright. Mike's Ram Charger, with its well worn Super
Swampers, got stuck very early on and Walt had to pull him up the hill. Walt's
88 Dak with lockers and Baja Claws has excellent traction.

This promises to be a very interesting weekend! We are leaving right now to go
check out the waterfalls.

Stay tuned for further details as they progress!

TerribleTom