Re: Fuel Gauge Problems

From: Gary Hedlin (garyhedlin@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Thu Jul 22 2004 - 14:05:01 EDT

Funny you mention that, I'm having the same problem, but not as drastic
changes in the guage position. I'm sure there is nothing electrical, but
rather the floatie thingie in the tank getting stuck (sorry for the
technical jargon)

One thing I did do that did help a little was to run a few bottles of
Chevron fuel system cleaner through. If you do that and it helps, then we
know its not electrical.

P.S. Where in IL are you? I'm in Ottawa!

Gary Hedlin
www.garyhedlin.com
(Damn Close to Completion)

On 7/22/04 8:59 AM, in article