Who has bought anything from KRC?? PLz Read

From: TJ Goettner (dakota52318@toad.net)
Date: Thu Jul 22 2004 - 18:46:20 EDT

Just from a few things I have experienced here lately, and one thing that I
have heard, I am trying to form an opinion for myself of KRC. I was just
wondering how their service was for you, were the products delivered on
time, were they what you expected? Any of you that have bought motors, or
heads from them, are you pleased with them? Did they live up to your
expectations?

I am just trying to protect myself from being disappointed after ordering an
$8000+ motor from them among small other thing. I am in no way trying to
bash them and certainly don't want to start a flame war here. I just do not
have that much spare cash to throw around like some may, what I buy I like
to be educated on, and 100% certain that I will be happy with it. Lets face
it, motors are very fragile and very expensive, two things that just should
not, but do very often go hand in hand.

>From what Marty, and KRC have posted on their site, they do awesome things,
and doing some incredible R&D on our dakotas. Thanks ahead of time for you