Re: Who has bought anything from KRC?? PLz Read

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@cox.net)
Date: Sat Jul 24 2004 - 13:39:46 EDT

Ive delt with Marty over the past few years with 100% positive results.
I've purchased probably over $12,000 worth of parts and whatnot from him and
I have only had one problem.

I think overall hes a great guy and does great work. The only problem I had
was on a motor where two of the main studs backed out (recently) with 3000
miles on it. Other than that one problem, nothing but praises.

Tim Berry - Chesapeake, VA
97 CC 408/46RE - 13.03@103.75 (w/ the 360)