Re: RE: FOR SALE AT DML BBQ 91 DAKOTA SPORT PACKAGE 4X4 318LA, ORIGINAL OWNER

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Jul 25 2004 - 23:32:33 EDT

Hey Travis, :-) Bulletproof Diff, Trans Shift kit harsh, Mopar P/N Hedders,
58 year Old Driving it :-) and standard Mopar running parts. Price is
Right. Allround Truck

91 Dakota Sport, RC, Short Box 318LA, 4X4 Colour Colorado Red, Factory Tube
Rear Bumper and Roll Light Bar, Limited number produced. Run on 91 Octane
since Day 1. $