RE: Re: RE: Get up and go?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 25 2004 - 23:05:02 EDT

Relocating the IAT sensor to the intake tube gives the PCM a better reading
of the intake air temperature (hence: IAT). It's also proven to gain you a
few extra ponies and helps cure the heat-soak sluggishness that most
everyone feels in the summer months (not so apparent in the winter). Most
of the late '02 and newer Magnums now have it installed by default in the
intake rather than in the manifold.

- Bernd