Re: GenII 4WD Hubs...

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Mon Jul 26 2004 - 21:10:57 EDT

Well, the SAS is just not feasible at this point and time.. I have to much
work to do around here that requires a "working" truck and without the DAK,
I'm SOL.

Damn I love acronyms.

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's