Re: Home from the BBQ at last

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 06:35:26 EDT

Something simple? Did you get all the mud out of the wheels..... Mud can
do some funky things to balance and such....

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's