RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 5 speed "bucking"

From: Hop * (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 12:36:26 EDT

Mine does that but it's an auto. It only does it at 45-50 mph and light
throttle. I thought it was because of the lift kit. I had the transmission
rebuilt and it went away. So that leads me to belive it was from the torque
converter. I also replaced the tranny mount and that didn't fix it. I think
i may need to replace the motor mounts too.
--Hop