Thanks for all the advice

From: Jay & Dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 20:21:48 EDT

To all those that responded to my recent questions about the TB, IAT, and 5
speed bucking, thanks for your help, much appreciated.
One last question though :-)
Since this will be the first time I've taken the TB off my 97, 318 Dak is
there anything I should know when removing the MAP & TPS sensors, such as
will wires and springs fling out at me? Do these sensors have gaskets and
if so can I use the original ones or purchase new ones? I know all the IAC
sensor needs is to replace the rubber o-ring (and be careful when cleaning)
and I already have a new TB gasket.

Again thanks for all your help,
Jay