Re: AIM names..

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Wed Jul 28 2004 - 13:48:21 EDT

Bill Day wrote:

> I have thought about going through the DML list to get everyones AIM name,
> but that just seems like a pain in the but, over dialup too, if anyone has a
> easeier way to get them all down and in AIM, let me know I have only 2 on
> there now(as off thism orning) Andy Levey and SilverEightynine
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bill Day
give..

> AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
> '95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's

Mine is the same on AIM, MSN and Y! ... wait for it...
barrysuperhawk
ain't that creative?

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com