Guess, mpg

From: Andrew (showwork@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jul 28 2004 - 19:09:16 EDT

        Two weeks ago I watched the guy check my tire pressure, when the oil
was changed, paid 4 dollars extra for that 'deluxe' service. Yesterday I
checked it myself, only 20 lbs in 3 tyres! Where did it go??? (-:
        I've been concerned my mileage was only 17.5.
        Anyone want to guess how much of a difference 36 pounds in all 4 tyres
will be??
        I am going on a trip in a few days, I will let you know next week what
the results are. But just for the fun of it, go ahead offer a few
guesses, all welcome. (-:

--

Andrew

1993 Dakota, ex-cab, v-6, 390gearing-LS

This e-mail composed using the Linux Operating System and the Sylpheed e-mail Program. I use the Linux distrubution, named Mandrake.