Re: broken'kota update

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Fri Jul 30 2004 - 13:50:59 EDT

Mike,

   I know you have an axle and are waiting on coils, coil towers and various
brake parts. Since now you are considering a coil suspension vs. your original
plan to do a leaf spring setup, how are you doing on the track bar, radius arms
or links, C-Bushings (if your using radius arms), shock, track bar and radius
arm brackets along with various steering linkages and ends? I assume your
going to have the front driveshaft made. Are you finalized on a plan or are you
still shooting off the cuff? What else are you going to need? Anything you need
help locating?

Walt
http:\\www.Walt-n-Ingrid.Com