Re: Know what sucks the most..

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Aug 05 2004 - 11:33:42 EDT

""Bill Day"" <billday@consolidated.net> wrote in message

> Yeah, Im close to getting in to "trouble" with my attendance cause I call
in
> a lot, but it would almost be worth it.. That or I could rely on my wife
> fight through the crowds to get the hats signed..
>
> Bill Day

I'll never understand why employers are so strict about attendance. Well,
actually I do understand why, but I'm in a chronic state of tardiness so I
don't like it. My boss is super cool though, as long as I book my 40, he
doesn't care when I'm here. I come in 10 mins late, I leave 10 mins late.
I take a day off, I make up the hours or he lets me use a vacation day.
:shrug:

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L