Re: Know what sucks the most..

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Aug 05 2004 - 14:34:35 EDT

"Michael Maskalans" <dml@tepidcola.com> wrote in message

> I definitely need a boss like that. Maskalans Standard Time rarely
> agrees with any other timezone. I'm perpetually running late 'cause I
> always see something shiney on my way out the door =)
> --
> Michael Maskalans <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>

I know how that is. Speaking of shiney, i was out on my balcony when my
neighbor came home yesterday, her car was shiney... Her...well, it gets
pretty dirty from there so I think I'll stop. Let's just say that they're
both in their early 20's and hotties. The one is nice, the other never
speaks to me. ;-(

And did you fix your mailserver? I'm tired of getting a bounce 3 days after
I send you a direct message. Apparently you get my posts on the DML
though... what was that? I've seen something shiney so I have lost
interest. Good day to you sir.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L