Re: Mustang owner gets screwed by shop - not good

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Fri Aug 06 2004 - 11:42:50 EDT

>Pindell, Timothy wrote:

> That's exactly why I do everything but the machine work myself unless I need
> a weird tool that costs more than the car.

Dude, you can do your machining yourself, too....

http://www.emachineshop.com/

These guys Rock, and so far, on the 2 small, individual parts I have had
made, they were 100% accurate to my drawing, and waay quick. One part was
even postmarked the same day I submitted it. Very professional, very
slick. The best part is they were 40% less than my local machine shop for
an identical project.

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com