RE: RE: Ignition Switch

From: James Calder (jCalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Fri Aug 06 2004 - 16:40:48 EDT

I was in a rush so I got one that was in stock from CarQuest. Of course it
had it's own key. The CarQuest guy said I could have a lock smith key it so
it would use my original key. I hate to have to carry around 2 keys.
What's the easiet way to do this? Have the door locks keyed to match the
new ignition or ignition keyed to match the doors? Or could this only been
done if I ordered the cylinder from a dealer (which was not an option)?
Thanks,
James