Re: RE: The scoop

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Mon Aug 09 2004 - 11:25:38 EDT

Ed McCarrick wrote:
>>Hey, Andy!
>>
>><snip> This 2000 truck also wears V8 badges on the
>>fenders - the badges were
>>cut out after '99. <snip>
>>
>>WRONG! 2000 was the last year WITH badges...
>

> Thanks Bob, I was gonna reply that my '00 QC has
> badges, but now I don't have too ;-)

Me too, but instead I'll just reply to your post and say that I was
going to!! :-)

Seriously, though, that truck is one sad piece of work. The exhaust
looks like crap and the taped air intake... he should have just left the
hood closed for the picture.

I also wonder why they stopped putting the badges on the fenders. It
used to be a handy way to tell if it was worth trying when I pulled up
to another Dak at a stoplight :-)

-Bill