RE: Re: Viper Fan/Saab Switch Followup II

From: Bill Nissley (bill@nissley.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 03:29:37 EDT

Travis,
I was the guy who originally found and used the Saab Thermoswitch. I had
sent you my pictures and information when you contacted me before. None of
the diagrams that I sent you links to had power going to both lo and hi. I
don't believe it is designed to be run that way, but it may not be a
problem. Did you wire it so both hi and lo wires are powered when on hi?

I've been running it for over a year now, works great. I did the same as you
as far as mounting the switch.

Bill