Re: The scoop

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 15:45:04 EDT

Terrible Tom wrote:

> Gary Hedlin wrote:
>
>> I'm sorry don, I forgot this is one of those times when all of you are
>> free
>> to comment about me, but I cant say a damn thing. I appologise, and I
>> retract my comment.
>>
>> If bigotry is part of this list, then I'm done participating on it.
>>

>> Gary Hedlin
>>

>> On 8/8/04 7:52 AM, in article
>> A53C3D4E-E939-11D8-96D9-000502491890@y2kota.us, "Don" <y2kota@y2kota.us>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> Gary, lets not even go there! :-o

> OK - what the hell happened this time - what did I miss now?

Gary was looking *reeely* hard for something to be mad about and Don made a
passing reference to Gary's former "red" hoodscoop. It must be Gary's
time, it seems like his ovaries are hurting..

Seriously, I hate seeing people overreact, and that's exactly what Gary
did. Now, if he chooses to take issue with *me* for making fun of that
overreaction, well, I probably deserve it. I am sure Norah will think I am
a detestable human being for typing that, heh, just kidding, thanks for the
rootbeer..

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com