RE: spamn Clear headlights /corners FS

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 17:21:28 EDT

Groovy, how much?

Rascal

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of Barry
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 4:20 PM
To: dakota-truck
Subject: DML: spamn Clear headlights /corners FS

Sorry for the spam.

For Gen 3 trucks, one complete set of Clear [not fluted] headlights and
matching clear corners. Never installed, still in the packaging.

They have sat on my shelf for over a year, I guess I am not going to get
around to installing them [I have to dismantle my brushguard first] and
besides, I am only a couple hundred shy of being able to pay off the truck..

I have pictures.

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com