Re: Mike's old Yoko's

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Wed Aug 11 2004 - 11:57:03 EDT

andy levy wrote:

> Barry wrote:
>

>> andy levy wrote:
>>

>>> A lot of tires don't come in the size we need for the 16" rims.
>>>
>>> The ones that do...ugh, the prices! Really wish Mike's old Yokos would
>>> have fit in my front wheelwells.
>>>
>>> - --
>>> - -andy
>>

>> That mean you aren't buying them?
>

> Actually, I was going to buy them so I could set them in the living room
> and stare at them. They're much more entertaining than the TV. And
> they make a great coffee table in a pinch.

Spoken like a true DML member, but, er, now that we [grudgingly] admit to
Marci's existance, are you sure that idea will fly with her, heh?

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com