Re: BBQ pictures and video

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 11:46:38 EDT

Mike, I will copy a set over to the FTP site for you. Everything I've
collected so far is up on my gallery pages for the BBQ. Including copies of
the SCORE photos and the bunch from swiped from "Sonar's Super Secret BBQ/Ram
Photo Page", I would post the link to the Tom’s BBQ photo page but for whatever
reason, he still hasn’t linked to it from his own site. He claims he’s still
working on it, but it hasn’t changed any in days and I’m getting bored with the
Internet here at work.

For fear of “Iwacky” insurgents using his images in some twisted terrorist
plot, I will keep Tom’s secret safe and not tell you the URL of "Sonar's Super
Secret httpay://embersmay.aolway.omcay/ilvereightyninesay/amray/04bbqay/ Photo
Page" no matter how much anyone asks.

Walt