Re: 2000 V6 4x4 trouble spots?

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 13:10:59 EDT

Look for the usual used 4x4 warning signs as well. The cross member the
torsion bars anchor to make sure there’s no damage to it. Being a 2000, I
would look at the rack for any obvious leaks. Check the diffs for moisture.
Make sure the 4x4 engages. Etc… Check the tape deck for tadpoles (only applies
to used ’89 models).

Walt
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com