Re: It's over...

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 16:53:43 EDT

andy levy wrote:

> Valentin Garcia wrote:
>
>> I assume that the recommended performance upgrades will apply.
>
> Got a HEMI?
>
>> Is there an RML?
>
> Try DiRT
>
>> Does anyone know of any good Ram web sights?
>

> Don't know of any Ram-specific ones, but there's tons of coverage for
> Dodge trucks in general.
>
>> If no one objects, I would like to remain a member. Thanks
>

> Hey, we let Tom stay a member after buying an XJ, a Ram, and that
> "other" project I won't mention. And we haven't booted Adam yet either :)

Do I really have to remind everyone that I own two Platinum Silver 1989
Dodge Dakotas? And personally - I never acknowledged Adam's ownership
of an XJ. He's still flying a Candian flag off the back of his Dak...
in my mind anyway.

(sighs) The DML is going to be a group of about 10 die hard lunatics,
when all is said and done.