Re: It's over...

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 22:08:27 EDT

On Aug 13, 2004, at 13:26, Valentin Garcia wrote:

> with much trepidation, My wife and I traded the Dak for a 2004 Ram
> Quad Cab. I really miss my Dak, I feel like i'm cheatin on her!
> Anyway, we felt it was the thing to do. So begins a new quest...

enjoy the shiny new one while it's still shiny and new =)

> I assume that the recommended performance upgrades will apply.

with the little 4.7, I'd bet you'll be wanting to help it out pretty
soon =)
Not that I have any experience with a 4.7 in a Ram, but knowing that
WJs and Daks go well with them (as opposed to spectacularly), I can't
help but imagine they'd be sluggish with a couple extra pounds of a QC
1500.

> Is there an RML?
> Does anyone know of any good Ram web sights?

check out DiRT, the Dodge Ram Truck List. I've been meaning to join up
for a long time, but still haven't....

there's lots of older dodge info on ramchargercentral, but not much for
the newer trucks. If you'd bought the *correct* '04 QC, I'd direct you
to tdr.org, but no Cummins for you, so no turbo diesel register for you
either!

> If no one objects, I would like to remain a member.

wouldn't objection take effort?
anyway, the way things seem to be going, this is going to turn into
another MML as the Dak owners trade off to Rams and PTs (ahem!) but
stick around. Fine by me!

--
Mike Maskalans            <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
'84 RamCharger Daily Driver       '98 Dakota under the knife