Re: RE: GenII EGR Question-Jon, Bernd, Bill White, anybody?

From: brett4hand@hotmail.com
Date: Sun Aug 15 2004 - 14:11:10 EDT

In article <000201c48263$ddf10570$040aa8c0@bernd>, fasstdak@hotmail.com ("Bernd
D. Ratsch") writes:

> Hint: Remove the EGR system (solenoid) and the Check Engine light. DONE.
> ;)
>
> - Bernd

Bernd, it's not like it's a bogus code. The truck is acting like it's loading
up when I get into the throttle. Backfires a little, then goes. Part throttle
to light throttle is the only way I can get it to run alright.

How do you plug the EGR once it's out? Does it take a custom plate, or can you
just plug it with a vaccuum plug? I've never dug around back there enough to
be sure.

Thanks,
Brett