Re: fuel pump

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Tue Aug 17 2004 - 12:11:26 EDT

>> From: Bill Pitz <dakota@billpitz.com>
>>
>> Hey, I *do* "rotate" my wiper blades....
>> -Bill
>Steve Mills wrote:
>
> I rotate my wipers too! No sense in leaving those good Anco winter
> blades on for the summer to dry out and crack! In fact I have had to
> replace them once, and I still have the the same triple edge for summer
> since 1987. (3 Dakota's and 350,000 miles)

Geez, I do new wipers every 6 months or so, Rubber is cheap. Running bad
wiperblades is like running the 99 cent convenience store oil, its better
than nothing, but not by much.

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com