Re: Re: Pushrods for high lift cams or 1.7 rockers

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 11:13:50 EDT

Before installing, and negating a return, buy a single adjustable one. Spec
an intake and exhaust valve to best geometry. Then measure it. In the end
it will save wear and tear in the valve guides, and give best performance
through less frictional loss.

A lil more work a lil more money, but a bunch to gain from the lil extra
required.

TonyC