Re: Dakota SXT (tonneau cover)

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Thu Aug 19 2004 - 14:21:44 EDT

I have the Pace Edwards roll top on my 96 as well and love it. It's nice being
able to lock stuff up in the back. I put a couple of hardware store gate slide
latches on the tailgate to lock it. I'm sure if someone wanted in bad enough,
they could get in, but it keeps the semi-honest people out.

I have a railed Extang on the '88. It was really my only option because of the
bed bar in the truck. I had a local upholstery shop cut and reinforce it to fit
around the bars. Looks good and keeps most of the bed’s contents from getting
soaked. Seems to hold up to mud pretty well also.

Walt