Re: Remove me from you distribution list

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Thu Aug 19 2004 - 17:04:47 EDT

<jdimarzo@adelphia.net> wrote in message
news:20040819155412.VCTU2583.mta9.adelphia.net@mail.adelphia.net...

> I have asked several times to be removed from your list with no
luck---Please remove me from the distribution!!!

Miss manners would be dissapointed in your lack of respect for all of us.
We are not just some piece of meat for you to take out your animosity on.
What if I was having a self esteem chrisis and this email put me over the
edge? My death would be on your hands, sir.

I believe this is what you're looking for:
http://www.dakota-truck.net/CGI-BIN/dml.html

Also, how many times is several? I took the liberty of searching the
archives for your email address and found only one instance of your address
when sorting by poster for the past 12 months. Who were you asking? Don't
get me wrong here, I'm not calling you a liar, but something just doesn't
add up.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L