Re: Remove me from you distribution list

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Fri Aug 20 2004 - 17:07:28 EDT

Jason Bleazard wrote:

> On Fri, August 20, 2004 11:02 am, Barry said:
>
>>"This was a typical 'net' exercise, a howling mob furiously pounding a
>>greasy spot on the pavement upon which a dead horse used to be."
>

> BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
>
> Did you write that? That's the sort of thing I might want to put in a
> random quote of the day generator, as long as I can attribute the source
> (and you or the original author wouldn't mind).
>
> That's right up there with my favorite net quote:
> "Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea -- massive,
> difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of
> mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it."
> -- Gene Spafford (1992)

Go ahead and use it if you like, I have more...

"There is no such thing as Gravity, the Earth just sucks.."

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com