Re: STL (Was: smog info)

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Sat Aug 21 2004 - 14:45:28 EDT

Terrible Tom wrote:

> Barry wrote:
>

>> Matt Brenneke wrote:
>>
>>> So what is that, 3 or 4 DMLers in STL (and surrounding area) including
>>> myself? Perhaps there should should be a midwest BBQ for those who
>>> think New York is a long drive for a short weekend...
>>>

>> we've had midwest BBq's before, and at some point we were going to
>> have one here pretty soon. The current quasi-plan is me, Josh, and
>> Chris going to Bill Day's house for a BBQ/trailride, whathave you. I
>> would think the STL guys that were willing could just zip out 64...
>>

> You left out me :-P

Sorry, were you planning to come to Bill's? I thought Josh was the
northermost possible attendee. Noone came to the one I had in Sprngfield a
couple of years ago, [3 ppl, 2 from here, one from KC], so I hadn't really
put much thought into organizing another until Josh and Bill started talking..

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com