Re: STL (Was: smog info)

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Sun Aug 22 2004 - 00:48:15 EDT

>>> Barry wrote:
>>> we've had midwest BBq's before, and at some point we were going to
>>> have one here pretty soon. The current quasi-plan is me, Josh, and
>>> Chris going to Bill Day's house for a BBQ/trailride, whathave you. I
>>> would think the STL guys that were willing could just zip out 64...
>>>

>>Terrible Tom wrote:
>> You left out me :-P
>>
> Josh Battles wrote:
> You don't even drive a Dakota....

I have to come to Tom's defense, he dosen't *drive* a Dakota because he
does not have any *driveable* Dakotas, but he *does* have most of the parts
required to *make* two dakotas.... that sorta counts, don't it?

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com