sputter on start-up

From: Jay & Dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Sun Aug 22 2004 - 16:23:42 EDT

In the last few days in the morning when I start my truck it starts first
crank but sputters for about 2 seconds before reaching fast idle. A little
while ago I've done the usual, battery, plugs, wires, cap, rotor, IAC etc..
When it's warm, no problem. Any ideas? The O2 sensors would have no effect
on this would they? (I only have 53K kilometers (33K miles)on my 97, 318 )
It seems to have just started since we've been getting really hot weather.

TIA
-Jay