Re: Midwest meet [was smog and STL]

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Mon Aug 23 2004 - 22:03:16 EDT

Josh Battles wrote:

> ""Chad Evans"" <hemidak@msn.com> wrote in message
>

>> I thought Josh was

>>i think i am farther north. hehe. when and where is the meet ?
>>

> We're not sure on the when, but it'll be at Bill Day's place in
> south/central IL. It'll be in the Marshall, IL area. It's about 2.5 hours
> from me at about 80 - 85 mph and you're an hour and change from me... You'd
> be looking at probably a 5 hour ride. I'll call you when we get everything
> set up.

Actually, 39 down to 74 to 57.. It won't take him that long at all maybe 4
hours... The worst part will be 39, what a godawful hundred miles...

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com