Re: Re: Re: Re: Vortech Reliability?

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 12:32:21 EDT

Biggest issue is spinning the impeller past its safe speed.

The Vortech site will list the safe impeller speed of the blower.

For a Vortech, you can calc impeller speed with the link below.
http://www.vortechsuperchargers.com/support Links for their different
blowers are towards the top on the right side.

TonyC