Uh oh, Check Engine on the old 4.7

From: Mierzejwski, Robert J. (rmierzej@telcordia.com)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 16:44:47 EDT

2000 4.7 dakota finally popped the MIL at 45k miles.

I retrieved a P0303 code at first then later added the P0300 and P0306 about
a week later (all related to misfires detected). It looks like I might have
leaky seals on injectors 3 and 6. I pulled the plugs on 3 and 6 and they
look good and have perfect gaps. I swapped some of the coil packs and the
codes didn't change. Compression tests look good so it's not a head gasket.
I just ordered a new set of 8 Bosch injectors from fiveomotorsport.com.
Hopefully that does the trick. Anyone know what size fuel rail tool I need
to pick up?

Bobby in NJ.