wandering topic..... bedliner? ha.

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 06:10:23 EDT

On Aug 26, 2004, at 03:15, jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> Sorry for the rambling nature of this advice, its late and I
> should have been asleep a LONG time ago; I hope you can decypher
> it and glean SOME use from it. :-)

I hope my bad habits aren't rubbing off on you!

yet another reason to get me the hell outta here =) Which reminds me -
those of you in the pool: I think I'd be making odds against 9/1, but
it's a mid-field shot that just might pay off.... That would be the
guess of both Bob and Adam. Andy is next up with 9/6, and then Jason
with 9/9. After Jason's guess, if it's not done, progress will slow to
near-nil since I'll be out of my useful workspace. Wonder what my apt
owner would say to a jackstand rig? ;-)

BTW - Jon - an exact date of when I should have this place cleaned out
and ready to receive delicates would be a Good Thing To Know. Of
course, any help you need in rearranging what's here, unloading,
whatever else, let me know. I owe you and your folks BIG for this.

--
Mike Maskalans            <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
'84 RamCharger Daily Driver       '98 Dakota under the knife