Re: Dml: Gen II clear taillights...

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 08:33:33 EDT

First the price is a bit too high. Second, like that they are ugly. I
think if they outside lens was smoked they would look fine. I actually
have been thinking of buying lens tinting spray and tinting an extra
set of lights I have. Nothing too dark just enough to give them a
different look.

Jeff Durling