re:re:Re: 1995 408 Dakota Show Truck For Sale, 5-Speed,

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 08:58:43 EDT

Snipped all the rest.... hey Bill, that's one awesome truck you've got up
for sale. I don't know how you can let it go. It would break my heart if
it were mine! Somebody will sure get the nicest GenII Dak out there,
though.

Don't know what you've got up your sleeve for the next project, but I think
a 4.7 Dak would be really cool. Lots of them out there at good prices now,
and a pretty strong selection of go-fast goodies, so they make great
projects! Good luck on whatever it is that you're working on, though. If
it's half as nice as the GenII, it will be one hell of a truck!

Later,
Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota Sport CC 5.2 Auto