WANTED: Doug Thorley or MP Headers for 93 V8 Dakota

From: Supr Dak (suprdak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Aug 28 2004 - 11:42:36 EDT

I am looking for a new or used pair of Doug Thorley or
Mopar
Performance Headers for my 93 V8 Dakota 2 wheel drive.
I have had these on
another truck in the past and loved them. Looking for
the whole setup
(headers and y pipe). They need not be perfect as I
plan on getting them
coated anyway.

Please let me know if anyone has some laying around.

Thanks

Tom

=====
1993 Dodge Dakota RC, 318 auto with Trans Go Shift Kit, 3.55 Sure Grip, minor mods...more coming!!