Re: 1998 alternator in a GenII???

From: Kevin McClelland (kvmac45@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Aug 28 2004 - 17:31:30 EDT

http://www.wai-wetherill.com/products/ymm.cfm - good site to find the part
numbers but does not always list the Mopar number.

http://www.vicic.com.tw/ap-001-Denso.htm - Find the part on the
crossreference chart using the Lester number from above. Click on the
number to get a detailed page on the alternator.

56027913 - 97-98 Dodge 136amp
56027913AB - 99-2000 Dodge 136 amp

Looks like I will have to wait to get my alternator. Printed out a map to
get to the junkyard, turned out there are two streets in Fort Worth with
the same name, on opposite sides of the city. Naturally I went to the wrong
one. Yard was closed before I could get there. Oh well.