Re: wanted: front grill

From: Josh & Amy (joshrh@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 30 2004 - 22:13:42 EDT

    What do you mean by chop it up? I have one from
where I hit a deer and all that is messed up is part
of the center peice. If you what in you can have it
free for nothing if you pick it up or pay shipping if
youe not close. I was going to use it to do a custom
grille but since I got the ram I was going to throw it
away. I put some pics up if you want to look at it:
http://photos.yahoo.com/joshrh

    Josh
    joshrh@yahoo.com