RE: RE: RE: Brake Pads

From: Ray Irons (rirons@doverde.net)
Date: Tue Aug 31 2004 - 08:18:32 EDT

Lots better. You still get some dust, but the color is very light. It really
looks like plain old road dirt and grime. The old semi metallic pads left my
wheels black after 2 or 3 days. I don't even notice the dust with these pads
until the truck gets it's monthly bath with the Mr. Clean and some A2Z wheel
cleaner.

HTH,

Ray Irons
Dover, DE