Mopar Crate Engine Question

From: Supr Dak (suprdak@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 31 2004 - 20:04:16 EDT

There are other placed to get it from, but does anyone
have some experience with this short block?

http://www.jegs.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=4524&prmenbr=361

I am thinking of a way to throw together a "budget"
360 for my Dakota and was thinking this shortblock,
some RT heads and a Hughes cam would go together
nicely. Top it off with a M1 and have a little fun.

Anyone have this shortblock? If so, has anyone found
it cheaper?

Thanks

Tom

=====
1993 Dodge Dakota RC, 318 auto with Trans Go Shift Kit, 3.55 Sure Grip, minor mods...more coming!!