Re: Check Engine Light & Code P0442

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 12:17:40 EDT

Check the purge valve and vacuum lines to/from it.

Check the 5/8 and smaller hose from the purge valve to the charcoal
cannister under drivers seat (they have a tendency to fall onto the
exhaust).

Check the charcoal cannister and lines.

Check other vacuum hoses connected to the intake and TB as well.

Probably just a deteriorated vacuum line.

TonyC