Re: Daktoberfest - possible date

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 15:19:12 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> My apologies for taking so long to get around to this. :-)
>I've looked through all of the posts that I could find about
>Daktoberfest, and from what I can see, nobody who thought
>they might be able to come had a problem with Fri+Sat October
>22-23. If this is a problem and you were planning to attend,
>post a message before the end of the day and we'll see if it
>is possible to work out an alternate date that works for
>everybody.

Cool... the day after my birthday... hehehehe... I don't see a problem
on our end :-)

--
Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)

MSN = black_dak_98@hotmail.com Yahoo = drazaelbn AIM = black98dak ICQ = 105346330